Created and Updated September 1, 2021
What personal information does DABSTORY collect?
The information below describes what we gather from customers and visitors and any third parties with whom we have shared the information.
- Identifiers, for example name, email address, physical address, phone number, date of birth. DABSTORY may use this data in order to identify you, communicate with you about our products, associate other data with you, analyze other data we collect, consider new product offerings, and for security and fraud prevention. DABSTORY may share such information with our payment processors, fraud protection service providers. DABSTORY may share this information with third party analytics companies and other companies to improve online presence, search engine optimization.
- Commercial Information, such as payment information, and product reviews. DABSTORY may use this data for security and fraud prevention and we may share this information with third party analytics companies, companies that assist us with our online presence, and with payment processors and fraud protection service providers.
- Information related to location, internet and device, such as IP address, cookie information, Facebook pixels, time stamps. DABSTORY may use such information to determine the number of visitors, how frequently you visit, how long do you stay on our website and how you use our website. We use this data to improve our website, and also to troubleshoot issues. DABSTORY may share this information with third party analytics companies, advertising companies, companies that assist us with our online presence, advertisement or fraud protection service.
- Emails. DABSTORY may use this information for personalization, and may share this information with third party analytics companies, companies that assist us with our online presence, or fraud protection service providers. When you receive e-mail marketing communications from DABSTORY or from one of our partners on our behalf, you can opt out of receiving further marketing e-mails from us or that partner by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in the footer of any of the emails.
- Location information. DABSTORY may use this information for personalization, companies that assist us with our online presence, and may share this information with third party analytics companies or fraud protection service providers.
INFORMATION THAT WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other law enforcement measures, to exercise our legal rights, or to defend against legal any claims.
To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding alleged or actual illegal activities, violations of the applicable Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by the applicable law.
To comply with applicable state and federal laws.
Our products are made available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old and capable of forming a binding contract with us. We do not knowingly accept any information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are the parent of a child who has provided us with such information and wish to receive a copy of that information or have it deleted, please contact us at email@example.com
How Secure Is My Personal Information?
Once you become our customer and you create an account on our website and your Personal Information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Our store uses SSL
What Personal Information Can I Access or Modify?
DABSTORY allows you to access and modify the following your name; account and user profile information, e-mail address; username and password, shipping addresses, payment methods; and user and email preferences.
How to Opt-Out?
You may request deletion of your DABSTORY account by sending us e-mail
to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that some Personal Information will remain in our records after deletion of your account for the purposes of completing the applicable transaction or to prevent fraud.
California Privacy Rights
DABSTORY complies with the California privacy laws. If you are a California resident, you have certain rights with respect to your Personal Information. If you elect to exercise these rights it will have no adverse effect on the price and quality of products you buy from us.
Right to Know
You may request from DABSTORY to provide you a list of the categories of personal information we have collected about you over the last 12 months, the categories of sources from which it was collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the information and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed or sold that information. You may also request that we provide you in machine readable format a copy of the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the past 12 months. You may make a request to know up to two times in a 12-month period, subject to limitations described in
The following identifies the categories of information that DABSTORY has sold over the past 12 months, and the categories of third parties to which it was sold.
As of September 1, 2021, DABSTORY did not sell any information about our customers to any third party.
You may request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from you. The law, however, exempts certain information from deletion. For example, we may keep information necessary for security and fraud detection. We also may keep information needed to deliver any purchased products or to provide customer support services. When we respond to your request to delete, we will explain what (if any) information we have kept and why.
When you make a request to know or request, we will respond to you within 10 business days. However, we must take steps to verify your identity before responding in order to protect your personal information. We will ask you to provide us with your email and you will have to sign our disclosure form in the front of a public notary. Once we will verify the disclosure form, we will forward to your email the information that you requested or want to delete. You may submit such request 2 times in any 12 months period.
You have the right to be free from discrimination for using these rights. We will not deny you the right to purchase our products, charge you different rates, or give you different discounts because you used any of these rights.
Right to Request Information We Collect
You may request information about any information that we collect, or we disclose to third parties. To make such a request, please
Email us at email@example.com
Call us at +11 48 0608885045
You may also designate an authorized agent to make data subject right requests on your behalf. We will require verification that you did, in fact, authorize the representative. Unless the law requires otherwise, your authorized agent must provide contact details for you. We will contact you to confirm that you authorized the agent. Once you confirm, we will promptly respond to the rights request.
Your Right to Obtain More Information
us: firstname.lastname@example.org with “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line.
Right to Opt Out
California residents also have a right to opt out of the “sale” of personal information to “third parties.” If you would like to exercise your right to opt out of the sale of your personal information, please click here: Do Not Sell My Personal Information.
No Collection from Minors
As stated in its Terms of Service, DABSTORY sells only to persons age 18 and older who are able to enter into contracts, and therefore does not collect any personal information from minors under 16 years of age, so has not and will not sell personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
When you place orders on our websites all of your order information, including your credit card number and delivery address, is transmitted through the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, including certyfikat ISO:27001:2013. SSL technology causes your browser to encrypt your order information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSL technology, an industry standard, is designed to prevent someone other than operators of our websites from capturing and viewing your personal information. While DABSTORY uses industry standard means to protect our Websites and your information, the Internet is never 100% secure, thus we cannot promise that your use of our website will be completely safe to protect your Personal Information. DABSTORY encourages you to use caution when using the Internet.
California Do Not Track and Third-Party Collection Disclosure
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. At this time, we do not recognize or respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals and we will still receive information. As a result, we may still collect information about you and your internet activity, even if you have turned on the Do Not Track signal. It is possible that some or all of our third-party advertising partners or members of their affiliate network may participate in a consumer opt-out programs. To learn more about internet-based advertising and consumer opt-out programs go to http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. We do not operate or control this site and are not responsible for the opt-out choices available there. DABSTORY does not knowingly allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about user’s online activities over time and across different sites when consumer use our website.
Contacting DABSTORY Regarding Your Personal Information